DefTalk is a super-secure messaging app unmatched by its qualities in the modern world. Its creators have brought together all contemporary achievements in the area of personal data security. They have made a user-friendly extra-secure messenger app with a coherent design.
- DefTalk was released by a Monaco company DEFCOM in 2015.
- The messenger is available on iOS and Android but the software company has short-term plans to release a version for Windows Phone and a Web-version.
- The app supports sending text messages, photos, audio and video files.
- DefTalk is based on a four-level secure system called 4xSecure. It ensures:
secure connection between the app and the server due to TLS/SSL;
no user data is stored on the company servers;
end-to-end encryption of messages that makes them impossible to intercept not only for third parties but also for the company’s server administrators;
personal data security on a government level thanks to the servers placed in Monaco.
- Apart from the prior security system, the messenger allows you to set a password on the app itself, encode data on the phone or set up a self-destruction timer for your conversations (from 10 seconds to 1 month).
- The application has a user-friendly design, so anyone can understand how it works within a few minutes.
- Stickers in the app are grouped in theme packs; there are two special sticker groups: frequently used ones and recently used ones. Besides, some sticker packs are divided in ‘male’ and ‘female’ ones (their use depends on the gender that a user specifies during registration).
- One of the app’s curious features is the SmartSmile™ technology patented by DEFCOM; it lets users quickly find suitable stickers.
- DefTalk provides media file compression, which allows data to be transmitted fast without slowing down the application itself.
- Among the personal settings there is a user status, blacklisting, and you can invite friends. Besides, you can choose notification sounds and chat wallpapers.
- DefTalk has its own superhero chartacters: Defman, Defwoman, and Defdog.
- Just a few days after DefTalk released in the App Store, it got to the top of the Paid Apps and Top Grossing Apps lists.