It is always nice benefiting from useful services without having to stop communicating with friends. Invi, the multifunctional messaging app, will let you play games, watch clips from YouTube without leaving the chat.
- Invi was developed by Invi Labs, the latest update was made on 18 September.
- The main goal of the messaging app is to provide users with a convenient way to exchange information.
- Invi allows users to customize the app to fit their needs – they can choose the colour of background, fonts and sound notifications. That’s a very interesting additional feature for those who want to be original.
- The messenger has a feature of sending instant voice messages and you can speak to your friends in a group chat.
- Invi has its own media centre that contains various mini-apps.
- Even if your friends do not have Invi, you can still message them; you can send them photos, videos and other kinds of information. Your friends will receive links for everything you send. This is the way the brinks of communication are being expanded: numerous other messaging apps allow users to correspond only with those who have the relevant application installed.
- The app has inbuilt games, so you can play without leaving the chat and share your gaming results with friends.
- Invi allows taking a quick selfie and sharing it with other users as quickly too.
- You can register in Invi using both your phone number and your accounts in social networks.
- The application is fee.
- According to the Google Play Store, it has been downloaded 50,000 – 100,000 times.
- Invi runs on iOS and Android.
- Invi CEO Iddo Tal plans to turn the messenger into the best substitute for SMS the market can offer.
- Actor Ashton Kutcher was one of the first to invest in the app..