We spend huge part of our lives at work. We lead, manage, run errands, communicate with customers and the top management. Communication has gradually shifted onto the Internet and work-related issues are now resolved in written form. Business correspondence is a part of any modern profession, and it is extremely important that we keep in touch with our colleagues and management.
Shift Messenger will provide you and your colleagues (even if they are covering night shifts) with high-quality communication. With this app, you no longer have to worry that no one will take your shift in your absence.
- Austin Vedder and Matt Tognetti founded the app. Its main task is to help employees organize their schedules better. Especially useful when cooperating with colleagues who work nights or late shifts.
- The software has seen 10-50 thousand downloads on Google Play.
- Registration doesn’t require phone numbers nor social media accounts. If you do decide to go for Shift Messenger, all you have to do is enter the name of your company and the city where it is based.
- If you need a day off or if you decide to make a last-minute change to you work schedule (unexpected doctor’s appointment, PTA meeting at school), you can post a message and all your colleagues will be instantly notified.
- Shift Messenger is used for remote working. If a part of your staff team works from the office, and another – from their homes, then you can always stay in touch with your workgroup.
The app lets you swap shifts with your colleagues. The discussions take place in a special workgroup.
- The app is free of charge.
- In order to attract user, Shift Messenger engineers offered to test it out in 30 restaurants and shops.
- The app is planning to introduce a live calendar, since many employees take snapshots or photos of their latest work schedule to share with others.
- App developers are thinking about adding private functions that will benefit the top management.