Everybody knows what it is like to receive spam in text messages. It wastes your time, puts you down, and you will be lucky just to receive unwanted ads compared to frauds that can ‘help’ you give away your money.
Truemessenger app is sort of a filter of incoming messages that allows you not only to avoid receiving spam messages but also contributes to the global struggle with spammers.
- The messaging app was developed by True Software Scandinavia AB, also known as the maker of such apps as Truecaller and Truedialer.
- Truemessenger is available free on Android and as a supplement to the Truecaller and Truedialer apps. Also, Truecaller can be downloaded free for all popular platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Tizen.
- The Google Play statistics shows that the app has been downloaded 1,000,000 – 5,000,000 times.
- The number of monthly active users exceeds 150 mn people.
- The main feature of Truemessenger is identifying and blocking senders of bulk spam messages.
- The app’s user-base amounts to over 1.7 bn numbers all over the world. The app adds social network pages and automatically shows the sender with a photo, name and other personal data.
- Upon signing up, the application offers a user to register in the system and become a member of anti-spam society.
- A newly-registered user receives access to the global caller ID scanner. It will let him see the personal details of the sender even if his not on the users phone book.
- Truemessenger offers quite a wide range of tools for spam identification and blocking. There is also a notification system of spam messages.
- Another useful feature of the app is filtering spam to a separate folder, thus keeping the inbox clear.
- Users can create individual settings for their Truemessenger apps via using key words and series of numbers.
Currently, an experimental feature of supporting dual-sim phones is operating.